Following a specific diet isn’t always easy and can be a stressful thing to commit to. Though, there’s one diet out there that bucks all the trends—no calorie counting, portion restrictions, and the food actually tastes good.
Of course, I’m talking about the Mediterranean diet.
Even though the Mediterranean diet isn’t as restrictive as most, there are still general guidelines that you’ll need to follow.
Many people tend to rely on meal delivery services as a means of helping guide them through the Mediterranean diet.
Subscribing to a meal kit or pre-made meal delivery service takes the pressure off of meal planning, shopping, and sometimes even cooking. You also don’t have to waste time scanning ingredient labels to ensure what you’re about to eat fits into the Mediterranean diet.
Here at Food Box HQ we’ve spent years ordering and testing out hundreds of different prepared meal delivery services and meal kits to help people just like you find the right one for their lifestyle.
Below you’ll find our top picks for the best Mediterranean diet meal delivery services out there…
Jump To A Section
- Fresh n Lean
- Green Chef
- Blue Apron
- Basic Overview of The Mediterranean Diet
- Which Mediterranean Meal Delivery Service Is Best?
- What To Consider When Choosing A Mediterranean Diet Meal Delivery Service
- Our Methodology For Selecting The Mediterranean Diet Meal Delivery Services On This List
Best For Pre-Made Mediterranean Meals
Fresh n Lean
From our tests, we found the ease of use and customizability of their meal delivery service to be exceptional. You first pick a plan (such as the Mediterranean plan), then select which type of meals you want (breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner), and last you select how many days you would like to have covered (5 or 7). After this, you can choose up to three ingredients (out of over a dozen) you would like excluded from your meals, as well as if you have any food allergies (e.g. tree nuts, soy) that they should exclude from your meals as well.
From our many tests of Fresh n Lean over the years (including their Mediterranean plan) we believe they not only make it simple to follow the Mediterranean diet but also allow you to highly personalize it to fit your specific dietary and taste preferences. Plus, it helps that their meals are full of flavor and nutritionally balanced.
Types of Meals Offered: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, and Snacks
Lowest Price Per Meal: $9.97 (for the Mediterranean meal plan)
Examples of Fresh n Lean’s Mediterranean Meals:
- Mediterranean Artichoke with Chicken Breast
- Pesto Bowl with Turkey Meatballs
- Lentils and Herb Roasted Potatoes with Remoulade Sauce
- Ground Beef Frittata with Bell Pepper
Why Fresh n Lean Made The List:
- Fresh n Lean is one of the few prepared meal delivery services that offers a Mediterranean meal plan that features breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals that are fully compliant with the diet.
- They are one of the most customizable meal delivery services we’ve tried. Not only do they give you the ability to exclude ingredients but you can also exclude by highly specific food allergies.
- All of the ingredients they use in their meals are USDA inspected, non-GMO, FSMA compliant, and sustainably sourced.
- If you would rather have a hybrid of Mediterranean diet meals and other options, they also offer an a la carte plan where you can select meals from all of their plans—Mediterranean Diet, Keto, Paleo, Whole30 Approved, Vegan Low Carb, Vegan Standard, and Protein+.
- Fresh n Lean offers a free nutritionist consultation with every meal plan.
- Fresh n Lean does not have a huge variety of add-ons (such as snacks, desserts, and drinks) the way many other meal delivery services do.
- Because Fresh n Lean vacuum-seals their meal trays closed to keep food fresh, it does make opening the tray tough so be prepared to use a knife or scissors.
- The portion sizes are not “huge” by any means so if you’re a big eater you’ll want to order more than your regular meals or look elsewhere.
Best For Dietician Support
ModifyHealth is a pre-made meal delivery service that isn’t like any other meal delivery services on this list. What makes them unique is their approach to food and diets. Rather than focusing purely on the taste of their meals, they approach their meal delivery service on a more holistic level through overall health and wellness.
They offer a Mediterranean diet meal plan with two options: Mediterranean Get Well Program and Mediterranean Meals. The Get Well program includes weekly meals, dietitian support, and educational materials. The Mediterranean Meals option just offers weekly meals—which would be ideal for someone who isn’t looking for additional support. However, if you are new to the Mediterranean diet, their Get Well program will help you craft a diet plan specific to your needs and goals.
Types of Meals Offered: Lunch and Dinner
Lowest Price Per Meal: $11.75
Examples of ModifyHealth’s Mediterranean Meals:
- Baked White Fish with Quinoa & Vegetables
- Black Bean Burger with Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce
- Chili-Lime Chicken with Vegetables & Potatoes
- Longevity Stew with Black-Eyed Peas & Kale
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Cauliflower with Peanut Satay Sauce over Forbidden Rice
Why ModifyHealth Made The List:
- ModifyHealth is one of the only meal delivery services on this list that offers a guided Mediterranean diet program, along with educational materials and dietician support.
- All of their meals are organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, and low sodium.
- They are one of the only meal delivery service we’ve tested that has a clinical advisory board made up of medical experts who help craft their menu and programs.
- From our tests, we found that they offer larger portion sizes than most other pre-made meal delivery services.
- From our tests, we found the flavor wasn’t on the level of some of the other Mediterranean diet meal delivery services listed here.
- They do not offer breakfast or add-ons.
Best Meal Kit For The Mediterranean Diet
While Sunbasket is known for being a meal kit, they also now offer pre-made meals (their “Fresh & Ready” plan). They have a specific Mediterranean diet plan option where they allow you to exclude specific ingredients/allergens from your meals.
What we found interesting when testing Sunbasket is that they allow you to combine the Mediterranean diet with other diets to create a more personalized plan. For example, you can select the Mediterranean diet upon building your plan, and then also select that you prefer low-carb meals.
What makes Sunbasket really stand out among the others on this list is their massive selection. Whereas other meal kits will offer 2-3 dozen meals to choose from each week, Sunbasket has an entire marketplace to choose from. This includes everything from meal kit meals, pre-made meals, typical grocery items (such as meat and pasta), snacks, and desserts.
Based on our experience using Sunbasket, both their meal kit recipes and pre-made meals tend to be more adventurous than many other meal delivery services we’ve tried. That can be seen in the example meals listed below. We found many of their meals to be a fun way to explore new Mediterranean diet meals.
Types of Meals Offered: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Drinks, Desserts, Grocery Items, and More
Lowest Price Per Meal: $11.49
Examples of Sunbasket’s Mediterranean Meals:
- Farfalle with Ground Beef, Yellow Squash, and Arugula-Pistachio Pesto
- Roasted Sweet and Spicy Chicken with Eggplant and Pineapple
- Triple-Mushroom Quinoa with Watercress, Scallions, and Peas
- Blueberry-Apricot Pork Chops with Sautéed Kale
Why Sunbasket Made The List:
- Sunbasket allows you to combine your Mediterranean diet plan with other popular diets (such as low carb, low calorie, low sodium, and more).
- They’re one of the only meal kit services to accommodate specific allergies and allow you to exclude certain ingredients from meals.
- They offer both meal kit meals and pre-made meals. You usually only see one or the other with meal delivery services.
- We found the quality of their meals to be high. This is mainly due to the fact that they use organic ingredients, antibiotic- and hormone-free meat, and source their seafood sustainably.
- Their packaging is one of the most environmentally friendly that we’ve come across. To give you an example, they use fiber meal trays made from upcycled sugar cane rather than the traditional plastic meal trays most other meal delivery services use.
- Sunbasket is one of our favorite meal delivery services for exploring new, adventurous, and unique meals.
- Sunbasket only offers plans for 2 or 4 people. This means they aren’t the best option for single-person households, 3-person households, or households with more than 4 people.
- They aren’t the best option for picky eaters or those with more subdued taste preferences.
Best For Quick Home-Cooked Mediterranean Meals
From our tests, we found that Green Chef preps the ingredients a bit more than other similar meal kits do. Other meal kits, such as Sunbasket or HelloFresh, send you a combination of pre-prepped and un-prepped ingredients, so more time has to be dedicated to chopping, mixing, etc. This means that Green Chef’s meals can often be made slightly quicker than the other meal kit options listed in this article.
Types of Meals Offered: Lunch and Dinner
Lowest Price Per Meal: $11.99
Examples of Green Chef’s Mediterranean Meals:
- Cheesy Artichoke Chicken Sandwich with Kale Salad
- Portobello Mushroom Gyros with Cucumber & Tomato Salad
- Mediterranean-Style Chicken Salad
- Mediterranean Shrimp with Zucchini, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Bell Pepper, Olives, and Walnuts
Why Green Chef Made The List:
- Green Chef does a good job of balancing nutrition with flavor when it comes to Mediterranean diet meals.
- Their recipes can be made fairly quickly. Many of the Green Chef meals we tested were done within 30 minutes.
- They are one of the only certified organic meal kits on the market and only use non-GMO ingredients that haven’t been treated with any pesticides or herbicides.
- Green Chef does not offer as much meal variety as many other meal kits listed here do. On any given week there are only around a dozen or so meals to choose from.
- They do not offer breakfast or additional foods (such as snacks and desserts).
- We found that meal flavor can sometimes be hit or miss depending on the recipe.
Best For Customizable Mediterranean Meals
Hungyroot is the love child of online grocery delivery and meal kits. That’s to say, if you want meal kit meals that follow the Mediterranean diet for a few nights a week, but also need groceries for the other nights, Hungryroot is a great option to consider.
While they don’t offer a specific Mediterranean diet plan, we found that they offer a large variety of foods that compliant to the diet. Plus, their whole focus is on lean, high-quality, and nutritionally balanced foods (a staple in all Mediterranean meals).
Hungryroot originally started as a plant-based meal kit service before pivoting to the hybrid service they are today. They’ve also expanded tremendously since then and now offer lean meats (such as chicken and turkey) as well as fish (such as salmon and tuna).
The meal kit portion of Hungryroot is a bit unique compared to most other meal kits. It works by having you select the recipes you would like to try. From there, they add the ingredients and recipe card to your cart for you to make the meal at home.
What we found most interesting about Hungryroot is that because they’re part grocery delivery and part meal kit, it allows you to customize their meal kit meals however you’d like. For example, if you saw a Hungryroot meal kit recipe you wanted to try but weren’t a fan of an ingredient it used, you can simply delete that item from your cart and swap it for another one. This level of customizability isn’t often seen in many other meal kits.
Types of Meals Offered: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Desserts, Fresh Produce, and other grocery items
Lowest Price Per Meal: Hungryroot meals can vary in price because the cost is based on each ingredient in the recipe (unlike other meal kits that are priced per meal). Their lowest cost per meal is around $5.50.
Examples of Hungryroot’s Mediterranean Meals:
- Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Chopped Salad (recipe)
- Wild Caught Shrimp + Hummus Wrap (recipe)
- Oven Roasted Salmon with Garlicky Potatoes + Asparagus (recipe)
- Organic Greek Yogurt + Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits (grocery item)
- Cooked + Seasoned Turkey Meatballs (grocery item)
- Fingerling Potatoes (grocery item)
Why Hungryroot Made The List:
- Hungryroot is a great option for those who want to follow the Mediterranean diet but want more flexibility than a traditional meal delivery service gives.
- They offer everything needed to follow a nutritionally balanced Mediterranean diet—meals made with lean proteins, high in good fats, seasonal produce, and more.
- With Hungroot, you can receive meal kit meals and your usual grocery items all in one order. This can you the save time and energy that would be put into grocery store runs.
- Since Hungryroot is not a traditional meal kit, the meal kit meals they send are not pre-prepped the way many other meal kit ingredients are.
- We found that their recipe cards are not as in-depth or as detailed as the other meal kits listed here are.
- While they have an extensive selection of foods, they do not offer every item you would find at a traditional grocery store. Examples would be paper towels, soaps, and even some pantry essentials such as spices.
Best For Tasty Mediterranean Meals
Chances are you’re familiar with HelloFresh—they’re one of the most popular meal kits in America. While they don’t have a specific Mediterranean diet plan, they do offer multiple plans that fit the guidelines of the diet. These include their Meat & Veggie, Veggie, Fit & Wholesome, and Pescatarian plans.
From our tests, what really sets HelloFresh apart from the other meal delivery services on this list is the overall taste and flavor of their meals. To put it simple, HelloFresh’s meals are crowd-pleasers. They aren’t going to be super adventurous or uncommon cuisines. Rather, HelloFresh focuses on putting unique and delicious twists on meals most of us are familiar with.
While the Mediterranean diet is known for having flavorful meals (at least in my opinion) HelloFresh is the best option if taste is your number one priority.
Types of Meals Offered: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, Snacks, and Grocery Items
Lowest Price Per Meal: $7.99 (for 4 people and 6 recipes per week). The average price per meal is $9.99.
Examples of HelloFresh’s Mediterranean Meals:
- Mediterranean Chickpea Salad Wrap
- Asparagus & Mushroom Truffle Pizzas
- Sweet Ginger Steelhead Trout
- One-Pot Creamy Lemon-Dill Chicken Soup
- Steelhead Trout & Sweet Potato Risotto
Why HelloFresh Made The List:
- If you’re looking to improve your cooking skills while following the Mediterranean diet, HelloFresh is a great way to do so. Based on our tests, we found their recipe cards are one of the most well designed and easiest to follow out of all the meal kits we’ve tried.
- Given the quality of the meals and level of recipes, we believe HelloFresh is one of the best values when it comes to meal kits.
- They’re one of the few meal kits that allows you to swap out ingredients for other options.
- They’re building out their marketplace where you can add other items to your box each week, such as meats, breakfast meals, and produce.
- They often include free surprise treats in boxes. For example, in past boxes we’ve received little chocolate bars and even a Red Bull energy drink.
- They only allow you order up to 6 recipes per week so you’re unable to have every day covered.
- The recipes can be a bit involved. This means you’ll have to be comfortable doing two things at once at certain points in the recipe.
- From our tests, we found that they occasionally skimp out on certain ingredients (like garlic).
Best For Weight Loss On The Mediterranean Diet
BistroMD is a pre-made meal delivery service specializing in meals that cater to specific health conditions, gender, and weight loss. They offer a few different meal programs and while they don’t have a specific Mediterranean diet plan, their “Heart-Healthy Program” is going to have meals that comply with the Mediterranean diet.
BistroMD is one of the few meal delivery services listed here that allows you to follow a modified version Mediterranean diet geared towards weight loss. They do this through balancing lean proteins, complex carbohydrates, and vegetables all while reducing calories, sodium, total fat, and saturated fat.
Unlike many other meal delivery services listed in this article, BistroMD is a full program where they cover your breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. What I found nice is that they give you one night off where you can eat anything for dinner (AKA your “cheat” meal).
Types of Meals Offered: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, Sides, Drinks, and Snacks (as an add-on)
Lowest Price Per Meal: $7.50 (first week), $9.99+ average price per meal
Examples of BistroMD’s Mediterranean Meals:
- Blackened Chicken with Creamy Smoked Paprika Sauce
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Grilled Salmon with Creamy Pesto
- Stuffed Grape Leaves with Tomato Sauce
- Italian Style Omelet
Why BistroMD Made The List:
- If you’re looking to follow the Mediterranean diet for health purposes (i.e. heart health, weight loss) BistroMD is a good meal delivery service to consider since they’re one of the only options on this list with a full program geared towards it.
- They have one of the largest selections out of any meal delivery service we’ve tested here at Food Box HQ with over 150 meals to choose from in total.
- They offer guidance from dieticians and fitness professionals to help you on your wellness journey.
- All BistroMD meals are delivered frozen. In my opinion, this could technically be seen as a pro or a con. The negative is that the meals are not “fresh” in the way that all of the other pre-made options are on this list. That being said, the positive is that they last longer in the freezer and do not contain any added preservatives or sodium.
- From our tests, we found that their portion sizes are a bit on the small side when compared to many other meal delivery services listed here. However, that does make sense seeing as they are geared more towards weight loss through portion control.
- In our experience, some of the meals were lacking in flavor and did not stack up to many of the other fresh pre-made meal delivery services listed in this article.
Best For New Mediterranean Diet Cooks
Blue Apron, like HelloFresh, is one of the most well-known and oldest meal kits in America. However, while they may seem similar to HelloFresh, there are some key differences to how both approach Mediterranean diet meals.
Blue Apron does not have a specific Mediterranean diet plan. That being said, their Wellness plan does offer meals that are compatible to the Mediterranean diet. Most of the recipes on this plan feature meals that have a good range of produce, grains, legumes, nuts, and seeds in them (all of which are key to the Mediterranean way of eating).
What we found from testing out Blue Apron is that their meal kit really focuses on the fundamentals of cooking. Not only are their recipe cards thoughtfully designed (making them simple to follow) but they offer a substantial amount of educational materials on their website to help level-up new cooks. This includes extra tips, step-by-step guides, and how-to videos. If you’re new to cooking and want to learn how to make delicious meals that adhere to the Mediterranean diet, Blue Apron could be a great option to consider.
Types of Meals Offered: Lunch, Dinner, Wine, Pantry Essentials
Lowest Price Per Meal: $7.49 (for their signature plan, with 4 people and 4 recipes selected). The average price per meal is $8.99.
Examples of Blue Apron’s Mediterranean Meals:
- Sweet & Spicy Glazed Tilapia with Brown Rice, Asparagus & Peanuts
- Turkey & Mushroom Lettuce Cups with Peanut-Soy Sauce
- Couscous-Stuffed Poblano Peppers with Spinach, Raisins & Tahini Dressing
- Tomato-Poached Tilapia with Pearl Couscous, Peppers & Olives
Why Blue Apron Made The List:
- In addition to meal kit meals, Blue Apron also offers some pre-made meal options each week.
- Blue Apron is partnered with Weight Watchers (WW) so you’ll also have the ability to track the points of each meal.
- Blue Apron is one of the only meal kits that offers a wine pairing option that you can add to your box. You may be shocked to learn that moderate wine drinking is part of the Mediterranean diet.
- They have a marketplace that offers pantry essentials (such as spice blends) and kitchen tools. You can even order meal kit “bundles” from their marketplace to try Blue Apron out before subscribing.
- Blue Apron’s Wellness Plan, where the Mediterranean diet meals are found, only offers 2 or 4 person plans with up to 4 meals per week. This means Blue Apron cannot be used for a full week’s worth of meals.
- Like HelloFresh, some of the recipes can be a bit involved.
Basic Overview of The Mediterranean Diet
The Mediterranean diet is one of the most popular diets in the world. Unlike other diets that force restrictive eating habits (whether that’s counting calories or limiting carbohydrates) the Mediterranean diet simply encourages eating whole, unprocessed foods, such as lean proteins and in-season produce.
Year-over-year, the Mediterranean diet consistently makes the “top diet” lists for being easy to follow, doctor-recommended, and having a variety of health benefits. These benefits include lower risks of heart disease and stroke, reduced risk of hypertension, and improvements in cognitive function.
The Mediterranean diet was first catapulted to popularity when researchers recognized that people who ate the traditional foods of Greece, Italy, Spain, and France (the Mediterranean area) were often healthier than the average American and suffered from fewer chronic conditions.
Technically, there is no concrete or detailed diet plan when it comes to the Mediterranean diet. Rather, the guidelines are to mimic the way of eating in the Mediterranean area. This means eating meals that are rich in healthy fats (such as extra virgin olive oil), vegetables, nuts, whole grains, seeds, fresh fruit, and lean proteins.
Vegetables should be making up a large portion of the daily meals, followed by fresh fruit, nuts, seeds, whole grains, and legumes. Fish and seafood make up the majority of protein, followed by chicken, turkey, duck, lamb, and pork.
It’s recommended to stay away from red meat, processed foods, butter, sugar, refined grains, and processed or hydrogenated oils.
What’s interesting about the Mediterranean diet is that it offers a variety of different meals to choose from because the Mediterranean area spans such a wide region. This means it incorporates meals inspired by countries such as Spain, France, Italy, and Greece. That is to say, there’s little chance of getting bored eating meals on the Mediterranean diet.
Which Mediterranean Meal Delivery Service Is Best?
All of the Mediterranean diet meal delivery services listed above fit into different lifestyles. Some are better for those who prefer quick and easy pre-made options, others are better for home cooks. Though, which one reigns supreme?
From our tests and having personally reviewed each one individually, Fresh n Lean is our top pick when it comes to the best Mediterranean diet meal delivery service.
We chose Fresh n Lean as our top pick because we believe it offers the best overall value through its meal variety, convenience, and price per meal. The following features make it an exceptional Mediterranean diet meal delivery service:
- They offer a whole plan specific to the Mediterranean diet. This means that you don’t have to check the meals before adding them to your box. Plus, you’ll have breakfast, lunch, and dinner options.
- They’re a fresh pre-made meal delivery service so every meal is ready to eat once delivered. You’ll just need to pop it into the microwave, oven, or stovetop to heat it up.
- Should you have a change of heart and would like to explore other meals, Fresh n Lean allows you to switch to other plans they offer or even order meals a la carte.
- They’re one of the more affordable options listed in this article. While they’re not the cheapest on this list, considering they are pre-made and offer food for every meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) they are a very good value for their price point and quality level.
What To Consider When Choosing A Mediterranean Diet Meal Delivery Service
With so many Mediterranean diet meal delivery services to choose from, it can be hard to decide which one is right for your lifestyle. To help you figure it out, it’s helpful to go over what your expectations are for your meal delivery service and, ultimately, how it will make your life easier.
Answering the following questions can help you determine which one might be the right choice given your personal circumstances…
Are You Looking For A Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan/Program Or Occasional Meals?
Some people want to have a meal delivery service plan take care of every aspect of the Mediterranean diet for them. On the flip side, others may simply want the occasional Mediterranean diet compliant meals. Thankfully, there are meal delivery services (pre-made and meal kits) that take care of both.
If you’d like a meal delivery service to take care of every meal, ensuring that they all adhere to the Mediterranean diet, you’ll want to check out any of the services listed below. They all have specific Mediterranean diet meal plans and/or programs you can follow:
- Fresh n Lean
- Green Chef
- BistroMD (Heart-Healthy program)
If you would prefer to have the occasional Mediterranean diet meal, these meal delivery services are going to be more accommodating:
- Blue Apron
What Is Your Budget?
This may be one of the first things you want to figure out, as your budget plays a major role in which meal delivery service is best for you.
The good news is there are meal delivery services that fit nearly every budget range, from cheap to more expensive.
Since everyone has different budgets, we made a point to include meal delivery services with a range of price points in this article. Though, if the options listed above are still too expensive for your budget, you may want to explore other cheap meal delivery services.
Would You Like Your Meals Pre-Made or Would You Prefer To Make The Meals?
Whether you’re a fan of cooking or you’d rather save as much time as possible with a meal that’s already made for you, there are meal delivery options that adhere to the Mediterranean diet. We made sure to include options for both meal kits and pre-made meal delivery services.
If you’d like to learn how to cook Mediterranean diet recipes, you’re best off using a meal kit. Here are the ones we recommend:
- Green Chef
- Blue Apron
Food Box HQ Note: If you go with a meal kit, you’ll want to be prepared to have certain extras on hand. This includes the usual kitchen utensils (e.g. pots and pans) but also things like salt, pepper, and olive oil. Since Mediterranean diet meals use olive oil to replace butter when preparing food, you’ll want to stock up before ordering one of the above meal kits.
If you’d rather not cook, you’ll want to look into a pre-made meal delivery service. Just keep in mind that pre-made meal delivery services are almost always more expensive on a per meal basis than meal kits are (since they do the cooking for you). Here are the pre-made meal delivery services we recommend:
- Fresh n Lean
How Many Meals Do You Want Or Need To Eat Per Day & Per Week?
Every meal delivery service listed above offers different amounts of meals. It’s important to look over the plan options and volume of meals each offers so you know it fits into your lifestyle.
Most meal kits don’t offer meals for every day of the week and are better suited for those who simply want to have dinners covered.
On the other hand, most pre-made meals can cover breakfast, lunch, and dinner for up to 7 days a week.
Do You Have Any Food Allergies?
If you have a food allergy or dietary restriction/preference, you’ll definitely want to make sure the meal delivery service you have in mind accommodates it.
Through our tests over the years, we’ve found that some services are much more flexible when it comes to allergies and preferences than others. The Mediterranean diet meal delivery services listed above that are most allergy-friendly include:
- Fresh n Lean
If you have a severe food allergy, you’ll want to make sure the food is manufactured in a facility that doesn’t handle your allergen so there’s no worry of cross-contamination. This information can usually be found on the service’s website or by contacting their customer support.
Our Methodology For Selecting The Mediterranean Diet Meal Delivery Services On This List
All of the Mediterranean diet meal delivery services listed in this article have been vetted by me and my team. This includes, but is not limited to, purchasing the product, reviewing the service in its entirety, taste tests, and more. You can read more about our review process here as well as searching Food Box HQ for individual reviews of the meal delivery services listed above.
Every Mediterranean diet meal delivery service listed above adheres to the following list:
- The meals that are offered have to follow the Mediterranean diet.
- The meal delivery service has to offer a variety of Mediterranean meals to choose from.
- The meal delivery service has to be able to ship to every state and town within the continental United States.
- The meal delivery service has to offer high-quality ingredients that meet the standard nutritional needs set forth by the US Department of Health and Human Services. This includes, but is not limited to, organic fresh produce, local produce, and organic, grass-fed meat.
Have a question about any of the Mediterranean diet meal delivery services mentioned in this article? Let us know in the comments below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!